We will update this information regularly and email updates as protocols change so you know what to
expect before you arrive. All guests must abide by the health and safety protocols for the program.
All protocols are subject to change.
All participants (attendees, members, guests, exhibitors, sponsors and vendors) must provide proof of
vaccination for the in-person event. Accommodations may be offered on a case-by-case basis for any in-person
participant who is unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious exemptions. Fully vaccinated
individuals are defined per the CDC (click here for details).
Additional protocols and information:
- Daily temperature checks and health survey may be required.
- Hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing is encouraged.
- Additional health guidelines may be added and are subject to change.
Please be aware of the latest health and safety guidelines for our location and venue:
Attendance at this event is voluntary. By registering for the event, you acknowledge that you are not
required to attend this event and that, if you choose to do so, you are attending such event voluntarily.
You further acknowledge the following:
- There is a risk that you may be exposed or infected with COVID-19 by attending such
- Such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability,
and death; and
- The risk of such exposure or infection by attending such event may result from the actions,
omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to other attendees.