Though we do not know requirements will be in place in July 2021, we currently anticipate the following
guidelines will be implemented:
Guidelines and requirements will be subject to change.
- Attendees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test (taken
within 72 hours prior to arrival).
- This information will be collected by an outside health organization, which will also monitor compliance
with health and safety checks. They will coordinate with AAJ staff as it relates to eligibility of registrants
to attend events.
- Attendees may be required to submit to daily temperature checks.
- Attendees may be required to affirm their health status daily via an online survey.
- Attendee registration will be limited to ensure physical and social distancing.
- Attendees may be required to wear a face mask in public areas.
- Attendees should bring their own facemasks, facemasks will be available onsite as well.
- Physical/social distancing will be respectively enforced.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and frequent hand washing is encouraged.
By attending this event, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct
while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to daily temperature checks,
wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending
the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
Last updated: April 29, 2021